• Unique hole pattern provides excellent washing, rinsing and draining in the Hydrim instrument washer/ washer-disinfector.
• High grade surgical stainless steel with a passivated finish to maximize durability and minimize discolouration.
• Virtually eliminates hand scrubbing when used in conjuction with Hydrim® instrument washer.
• Efficient, time-saving transfer of instruments from the operatory to Hydrim to Statim.
• Keeps instruments organized and neat.
• Helps prevent damage to instruments.
Technical Specification – Sterilization Cassette:
Material: Stainless Steel
Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
Usage: Left Hand or Right Hand
Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile
Disposable or Reusable: Reusable
Tests Performed: Shape Test, Boil Test and Performance Test
Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free
Packing: Individually Packed
QC Passed: Yes